Friday, December 31, 2004

CHRISTMAS SEASON

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I posted! Now that the Christmas craziness is history, I have time to tell about it...

First of all, we decorated the Wind Walker big-time this year. I'll try to post some pics in the next few days - it looked fabulous, anyway. Then, on the 19th, we cruised over to the dock below the Empress and just 'hung out' for a few days - it felt like we were in the middle of a Christmas card!

Speaking of Christmas, Michael's Christmas present from me was a 27' 1950s Herschoff design sailboat that needs some TLC, but is otherwise sound. We may live on a power boat, but my hubby's got a passion for sailing, so this is a dream come true for him. It should be fun to fix her up a bit and sail her in the upper harbour this spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home