Tuesday, January 03, 2006

KNITTING Afloat!

Last year I intended to include knitting information in my blog posts, but never got it together. This year, I hope to do that -- I AM a passionate (and prolific!) knitter, and blogging about it allows me to keep track of my projects. Besides, there are probably not too many liveaboards who knit (or knitters who liveaboard?) - I mean, where do you keep your stash? ;-)

OTN ("On the Needles," for non-knitting readers...): Day before yesterday I started a dusty rose-colored Moebius scarf (double-stranded, mohair and a mohair-acrylic blend)for my oldest daughter (it shoulda/coulda/woulda been a Christmas present, but I ran out of time!) and I finished it last night.



Today I've already started another Moebius -- this time, in navy blue Lion Brand Boucle, which I'll use as a sample for display at Michael's Craft Store -- I start teaching Intermediate Knitting there in February!

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger Guin said...

hey! I'm glad you replied to my post, I couldn't find your blog for the life of me! I absolutely adore my scarf and hat, and I wanted to say thank you thank you thank you again!! You do awesome work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home