Saturday, January 07, 2006

Water Quality Testing

Today is a drizzly Saturday, but out on the water of the Upper Harbour, there is a small aluminum boat repeatedly going back and forth past our marina, and it looks like it's dragging something in the water behind it. It seems to me that last year, about this time, the same thing happened, and it turned out to be a contractor for the government doing bottom soil testing, or water quality testing, or something. I may go out on the dock later to see if I can get the guy's attention, and ASK him what he's up to.



OTN: My knitting needles have been busy in the last few days, too - I finished another Moebius (and that's it for those for awhile -- I have sore thumbs!), two hats for Afghans For Afghans, a baby hat for our new grandchild (due in May!), AND two cable samplers for the class I'll be teaching at Michael's Craft Store in February!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home