Sunday, January 22, 2006

OUR DINGHY RIDE

I can't believe it's already the 22nd of January ... can you? We didn't get to go for a dinghy ride the other day, but we did finally go yesterday -- for the first time since before Christmas, and that's a LONG time for us!

First stop, the Esso fuel dock on the way out of the Victoria Harbour -- it's only open limited hours in the winter, but we were in luck, and managed to get the fuel tank full for yet more dinghy adventures. We came back via the Inner Harbour, where there are a couple of big fancy-dancy visiting yachts. It was, all-in-all, a most uneventful dinghy ride!

By the way, in case you're wondering where I get to live... here is the most amazing photo I've ever seen of the harbour. It's not my photo -- someone sent it to me and I haven't been able to find the owner, so if it's you, forgive me for not giving you credit!



Our marina is just barely 'off' the top right-hand corner of this photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home