Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I'M SICK...

Got a horrible cold/flu bug and have been 'out of it' for three or four days now -- barely have enough energy to knit, and THAT'S something! We've also had wind storms -- up to 50 kts here for the last several days, so finally tonight I ventured out with Michael to do a little storm watching down on Dallas Road ... it was awesome, but our little jaunt wore me right out again.

OTN: I've finished the white baby blanket for our new grandchild, and the pink receiving blanket; I've cast on the blue one, but not made much progress. I'll post pics tomorrow when I have enough energy to take them!

I'm starting my most ambitious project ever -- a blanket for the aft cabin bed. I'm using a graph of a beautiful beach photo, and attempting to recreate it in cotton and cotton blends. I'll also post that pic tomorrow, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home