Tuesday, April 17, 2007

KEEPING UP



How hard can it possibly be to keep up this blog?? It's so gorgeous in Victoria this time of year, and we've already been out on the water several times.... I'm going to attempt to give you a 'Water Shot of the Day' from now on. Here's today's .... it's a view of Trial Island, just off Oak Bay, from 'Trafalgar Square'. It's a 'de-manned' lighthouse station that apparently has several unique native species of plants, and one has to get special permission to go ashore here.

The passage that can be seen to the left is Enterprise Channel, a tricky piece of navigation even on a good day ... but I'll save the story telling about it for another day!

On the needles: Finished grandson Gibson's hoodie and daughter Hailey's ribbon-yarn sash (pictures one of these days....) and now I'm working on a shawl for myself. More about that tomorrow....


1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi this is River and this is my grandma's blog but you already know that.
There is a picture of me and my brother on her blog.
That was at the windwalker. most of you have been on the windwalker for cruse's. you will see a few pictures of me and my brother on her new blog so also check out her new blog if can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home